The St. Petersburg - Tampa Section 1508 consists of more than 500 members in Tampa Bay area from Hillsborough, Pinellas and Pasco counties.
Section 1508 offers many services to the members.
* Monthly meetings feature presentations on variety of quality-related subjects by recognized speakers
* The Section administers ASQ certification exams several times a year
* Education and training courses are offered to the members
* Newsletter Quality Quest is e-mailed to the members and posted on the website monthly
* Local jobs in the quality field are available to the members on the website, via e-mail notification and LinkedIn group
Our Section is run entirely by the efforts of volunteers.
* The Section is governed by Member Leaders
* Volunteer opportunities are available, and all members are encouraged to get involved
* Leadership training is offered each year to prepare new Member Leaders to serve effectively in their roles